A voltage driven omnidirectional white airport approach light, the FTS 400 conforms to FAA L-849 styles A and E airport lighting requirements. It is suitable for simple runway end identifier light (REIL) or complete omnidirectional approach lighting system (ODALS) for runway alignment and threshold marking. When appropriate, mount the flashhead and power converter components separately for terrain requirements. The system is compatible with air-to-ground radio controllers and ground-to-ground remote systems.
- Longer flashtube life due to low voltage (±500VDC) required for operation
- Can be set for single step or three step intensity
- Modular design for easy maintenance
- Compatible with air-to-ground radio controllers and ground-to-ground remote systems
- Internal surge protection