The FTS 430 and FTS 830 series of approach lighting products use the FTM 181 airport lighting monitor. The monitor communicates with current-driven airport approach lighting units and displays their flashing status.
The FTM 181 communicates with the lighting units, displays their flashing status and shows SSALR and ALSF-2 operation of the sequential lights. The FTM 181 provides a set of isolated relay contacts representing each light to be used for telemetry. The contacts open to indicate a failed light.
- LED indicators for onsite at-a-glance status
- Independent LED status indicator for each light
- 15 individual dry contacts & 1 system dry contact
- Option for normally open or normally closed data point
- NEMA 4X stainless steel outdoor rated enclosure