Designed to serve as a central airport approach lighting controller, the FTC 183 airport lighting controller can drive any of our voltage-driven FTS 400 and FTS 800 airport lighting systems in configurations ranging from a simple REIL pair to a full 28-light approach installation.
The FTC 183’s graphic display shows the real-time status of each individual light in the system. And internal memory retains a transient failure until it is manually reset, allowing identification of a light that is only occasionally missing a flash.
- LED indicators for onsite at-a-glance status
- Independent LED status indicator for each light
- Synchronizes lights and directs flash timing and intensity
- Records and reports light operating status
- Low, medium & high intensity settings
- Automated or manual intensity control
- Reports lighting alarms
- 1 dry contact data point output
- Option for normally open or normally closed data point
- NEMA 4X stainless steel outdoor rated enclosure