The Runway End Identification Light (AV-REIL) is a self-contained approach light operable via AC or solar power. The light is for identifying each corner of the runway landing threshold.
It is available in two chassis:
- Composite Polymer Chassis with Integrated Solar Panels and Battery Backup System
- Aluminum Chassis with Internal User-Replaceable Battery
The AV-SSFL can easily integrate into various approach lighting system configurations:
- The MALSR components consist of 6 Steady Burning Barrettes, 15 Stand-alone Steady Burning Lights, and 5 Sequenced Flashing Lights.
- The SSEALS consists of 7 Steady Burning Lights and 3 Sequenced Flashing Lights
- The SALS consists of 17 Stand-Alone Steady Burning Lights.