A selection of Avlite lights are available with GSM Cell-Phone Monitoring. This is a cost effective option giving operators remote control over flash code and intensity settings as well as other features for GSM-enabled lights. The system can also be configured to send out warning SMS text messages to designated cell-phone numbers.
- Monitor light status using any cell-phone or Avlite’s secure website user-portal login
- Reports pre-programmed alarm conditions to designated cell-phone numbers and email
- Remote control of light settings
- Light responds only to authorised users
- Internally integrated system available with a range of Avlite lights to maintain IP68 waterproof rating
- Access lantern diagnostics remotely – anytime, anywhere via SMS text message!
- Flexibility of user-setup
- Web server setup enables ease of access to lantern diagnostics and historical data via the web
- Trend analysis of historical data enables proactive maintenance scheduling
- Low cost monitoring
GSM Cell-Phone monitoring is currently available on the following Avlite obstruction light fixtures:
AV-C410 ICAO LIOL Type A (SOLAR)
ICAO LIOL Type A/B – Dual (DC)
ICAO LIOL Type B (SOLAR Type 1 & 2)
FAA L-810 Dual