Avlite Systems announced the release of the solar LED Elevated Runway Guard Light ERGL.
The solar LED Elevated Runway Guard Light is a unidirectional, yellow, alternately flashing fixture that provides a warning to pilots and vehicles that they are approaching an active runway. The solar ERGL installs in minutes with no trenching, cabling, or mains power required, and can be easily and quickly relocated.
The ERGL Provides 24-Hour unidirectional marking for runway and taxiway intersections with 45 – 50 alternating yellow flashes per minute located at the hold position. The Elevated Runway Guard Light ERGL is typically installed as a pair, with one on either side of the taxiway holding position. The ERGL can also be used as traffic lights on airport service roads and are available in traffic red, traffic yellow or other custom colours as required.
Features & Benefits
- Energy Efficient LED Lights with an averge life span of over 100,000 Hours
- Adjustable light beam elevation with positive locking in one-degree increments
- Low Maintenance - with no special tools required
- High-Strength, powder coated frame with aluminum housing and stainless steel hardware
- 2-inch frangible coupling and tether with positive lock canting
- 300 MPH jet blast resistant
See Product page to download product information
Submit a pricing enquiry or request for more information
Press Release Pdf