Sales Executive – Obstruction & Heli Lighting – North America
We are pleased to offer the role of Sales Executive – Obstruction & Heli Lighting for the North America region. This full time, permanent position is based in Tilton, NH and reports to the Sales Manager.
- Actively owning the relationship with the obstruction and heli lighting market in the territory.
- Identify and manage projects by contacting end users, engineering firms, and/or customers to work towards winning key/major projects in the territory, and keep continual contact to ensure customer satisfaction through project completion.
- Actively use the company’s CRM tool to manage the customer relationship; ensure all customer interactions are logged and all data is kept up to date.
- Travel within the territory to develop business and support customers.
- Develop and deliver a trade show and industry conference strategy annually.
- Ideally degree qualified, or a combination of education & experience from within the industry sector of Obstruction, Aviation or Heliport Lighting.
- Communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with our customers and distributors is paramount.
- Experienced sales professional with a history of new business development.
- Technical ability to run Master Classes (Product Training) for Agents, Distributors, Customers and End Users.
- Client focused, energetic and pro-active.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills – Excel and PowerPoint essential. Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Experience in the Wind Energy, Utility or Wireless Telecommunications industries is preferred.
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.