Pilot Activated Lighting Control - AV-PALC (CASA/CE)
Avlite’s wireless network can be integrated to a third party Pilot Activated Lighting Controller (AV-PALC), to allow approaching aircraft to activate lighting on unmanned aerodromes or heliports via VHF Radio Air Band.
This lighting control system is usually used at non-towered or infrequently used airfields where it is not economical to provide staff or keep the airfield constantly lit during night hours. Pilots are able to turn on the lighting system when required leading to significant savings in energy and airfield staffing requirements.
- 8.33 kHz or 25 kHz channel spacing variants available
- CE Compliant
- Easy integration of PALC to wireless network
- Controls light intensity
- Available in 12VDC or Universal mains variant
- Can be fitted to existing systems
- Auto –timeout
- Can be rack mounted within Avlite’s optional secure housing
- Optional solar power supply