Pilot Activated Lighting Control
Avlite's FAA compliant Pilot Activated Lighting Control (AV-PALC-01) has been integrated with Avlite's 2.4GHz RF wireless network to allow approaching aircraft to activate solar-powered airfield and helipad lighting as needed.
The AV-PALC-01 complies with FAA L-854 for radio control equipment.
- 3 step intensity lighting activation via a series of 3, 5 or 7 microphone clicks
- Time Out adjustable from 1, 15, 30 or 60 minutes
- Adjustable squelch control eliminates unwanted interference
- Avlite’s 2.4 GHz RF integration allows control of Avlite’s solar airfield lighting without the need for hard wiring
- Available in 12VDC or universal mains
- Low standby currents – ideal for solar applications
- Easy to install
- FAA AC150/5345-49C for L-854 Radio Control Equipment (see specification table)
- Complies with FCC Part 15
- Waterproof to NEMA 4
- Optional solar power supply (12VDC only)