Avlite Systems Unveils Certified FAA L-864 Medium Intensity Obstruction Light (MIOL)
Avlite is Enhancing Aviation Safety through Visual Identification of Obstacles and Aviation Hazards, typically above 150 feet, with the New FAA L-864 MIOL
The L-864 LED medium intensity obstruction light is designed for the marking of communication and utility towers, chimneys, wind turbines, and other obstructions or obstacles that impact air navigation. The flashing red LED obstruction light is ETL certified to meet FAA advisory guidelines, AC 150/5345-43G.
Avlite’s LED obstruction lights offer an ultra bright, energy efficient and cost effective lighting solution. The light fixture is available in two configurations, universal DC (12–48VDC) or universal AC (110–240VAC). The advanced light optic uses a multiple, high intensity LEDs for efficient operation. The corrosion resistant, acrylic lens is specifically designed for use with LEDs to maximize light intensity and uniformity. The light fixture incorporates internal diagnostic checking and an alarm contact for remote monitoring. The alarm relay is energized in normal operation and is released if there is an LED or power fault.
- Cost effective, energy efficient obstruction lighting solution
- Available in universal DC: will accept between 12–48VDC
- Available in universal AC: will accept between 110–240VAC
- Alarm contact for remote monitoring
- Light sensor for day/night operation
- LED technology reduces maintenance time and costs
- Provision for external hardwire synchronisation
See Product page to download product information
Submit a pricing enquiry or request for more information
Press Release Pdf